- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Purpose of Role
As an IT Support Specialist, you’ll join a team of energetic IT professionals in providing support to internal customers and hotel guests.
Your success: Involve in project implementations and system upgrades ranging from hardware, software, networking equipment to business applications while simultaneously developing your skills in IT field.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we have great expectations of our team members. That is why we reward them so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Casual (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
What you'll need?
- Experience: Minimum 1-3 years’ experience with exposure to both networking and business applications support.
- Education: Degree or diploma in Computer Science.
- Skills: You must have strong communication skills in both verbal and written English & Chinese with hands on knowledge of VMWare, Veeam, Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 support. You’ll also need strong analytical and excellent interpersonal and communication skills for this position.
- Personality: If you are a good team player and guest oriented, a self-starter who is resourceful, energetic, confident, then this is a job for you.
- Extra Awesome: It will be an asset to have hotel application support knowledge (e.g. PMS and POS).
What you'll do?
- Provide hardware, software, networking equipment and business application support to internal customers.
- Perform IT services assistance to hotel guests.
- Involve in systems implementations and upgrade projects.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers on system implementations or issues.
- Prepare operation manuals and user guides.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.