- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with. This is a leadership role and will be responsible for overseeing the development and management of a customer loyalty programme.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join Marketing team at Central Support Office. This role will be on a 2-year contract basis.
You can create result with us using your expertise to….
- Provide the best quality of member services with professional knowledge
- Enforce service strategies on continuous improvement of customer satisfactions
- Deliver the customer excellence from CSO to properties regarding the loyalty programme
- Work closely with Swire Hotels properties to support and handle complaints and enquires on phone/email
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Associate Degree / Diploma or above
- 2+ years of experience in hotel guest experiences or loyalty program services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good in verbal and written English and Chinese
- Good in customer service mindset and interpersonal communication skill
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.