- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Saturday, October 15, 2022
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Cost Accountant to join our Finance team at Central Support Office. University graduates are welcome to apply and will be entitled to the job title of Accounting Officer.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Co-ordinate the updates and maintenance of recipes in the cost and inventory system, currently the Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Check the menu pricing on the POS system and ensure the relevant recipes are maintained in SCM
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies and report on variances and their causes
- Analyze food & beverage costs and prepare gross margin analysis by restaurant
- Prepare daily Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management
- Check and verify all cross outlets transfers in SCM
- Participate in stock taking, investigate counting variances and resolve issues
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries
- Create and review the controls needed for inventory management
- Maintain internal control documentation
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency
- Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B
- Work in special projects as required
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- 2 years of work experience in any type of business
- Experience with cost and inventory systems, POS systems, and Sun Accounting system is a plus
- Education: Diploma in Business, Finance/ Accounting, or University degree in any discipline
- Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills. Good analytical skills.
- Personality: Attention to detail, a self-starter who is energetic & confident
- Extra Awesome: Capable of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.