- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, March 9, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Contract Senior CRM Analyst/ Assistant Manager, CRM Analytics to join our Marketing team at Central Support Office.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Identify relevant target segment and transform data for statistical analyses and apply on marketing initiatives
- Conduct quantitative analysis and data mining to support management decisions and provide data driven recommendations
- Prepare reports to support marketing campaigns and develop dashboards to facilitate efficient data analysis for campaign performance and effectiveness
- Work with the agency to develop the data backends and ensure the data accuracy
- Import and export data in various database application, understand the data flow of processes and technology to collect data for customer behaviour tracking
- Translate CRM marketing needs, requests and goals into robust technical requirements for CRM platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, systems integrations, custom development and marketing automation solutions
- Work with the team to develop reporting and metrics to understand the customer behaviour across key segments to drive customer retention
- Collaborate with our internal IT and external vendors to manage the technology process and integration
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, Marketing, Business or related fields
- 4-5 years of experience in CRM platform development and knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Experience using statistical computer languages, e.g., SQL
- Knowledge of business intelligence platform is a plus, e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Digital savvy. Passionate about CRM, data and problem solving
- Ability to analyze data from Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook insights will be an advantage
- Self-motivated and capable to work; ability to work under pressure.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.