- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for an Assistant IT Manager to join our Information Technology team at Central Support Office. This role will be on a 2-year contract basis.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Understand business needs, prioritise requirements and liaise with concerned parties to develop timely and cost-effective solutions
- Drive Business requirement discussions/ clarification and collaborations with key business users or stakeholders
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- Capture and analyse user requirements, feasibility, and resource requirements and translate into business and digitally enabled solutions across a range of industries
- Support the development and implementation of quality business digital solutions and align delivery to achieve business goals
- Liaise closely with business users, IT teams and vendors to ensure effective deployment of IT solutions as per business requirements; and timely resolution or escalation of critical risks and issues
- Coordinate and conduct all project activities, IT integration and co-ordinate user acceptance test, production deployment, problem diagnosis and reporting
- Provide system maintenance/ deployment & IT applications support
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in IT field with 4-5 years of experience in consulting/ digital solution/ technology project management
- A recognised University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
- Experience in hands-on technical roles in managing systems, together with IT network/ infrastructure, techniques, risks, best practices, security/ change management principles
- Proficiency in Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, AliCloud, Cloud systems and its deployment in China
- Solid working experience within a team on digital products implementation
- Proven track record of project management of system development and transformation projects
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Good presentation and communication skills; strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skill
- A good team player and a self-starter; resourceful, energetic, innovative, and guest-oriented
- Prior experience in designing and implementing Automation solution and exposure to consulting/ hospitality industry preferred
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.