- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Sunday, November 13, 2022
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager (report directly to Director of Finance) in supporting regional office financial performance & analysis and control compliance activities to join our Finance team at Central Support Office.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Analyse group’s hotels’ financial performance and operational information
- Prepare group financial and management reports, budgets, and forecasts
- Coordinate with regional hotels and respective finance teams on management reporting for financial and operational information
- Assist in enhancement, implementation and administration of enterprise performance management system and related operational procedures
- Develop, review and undertake compliance control on standard operating procedures, financial policies and reconciliations, accounting operational manual, bank signatory authority, internal approval procedures, etc., and supporting relevant policy implementation
- Support preparation of reports and documentations for compliance and risk managements
- Follow up on issues identified by group internal audit and relevant control assessment questionnaires, and
- Support ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time by the management
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience with solid experience in internal audit
- A bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification in finance / accounting
- A qualified accountant, with membership of a recognised professional accountancy body
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience on developing and implementing the enterprises performance management system will be an advantage
- Being independent, flexible, and self-motivated with goal-driven mindset.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience from regional office or prior knowledge in hospitality Industry
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels because, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.