- Central Support Office - Hong Kong
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, March 30, 2023
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant (4-month Contract) to join our Finance team at Central Support Office.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Liaise with acquiring bank for credit card matters
- Balance daily transfers to City Ledger, post, edit and update accounts receivable system
- Compute accurately all travel agent commissions and settle them on a timely basis
- Reconcile all credit card charges to payments received
- Monitor the special billing arrangements for groups as required
- Liaise with reservations and sales departments regarding all disputed accounts
- Review aging and follow-up on overdue accounts
- Prepare and distribute invoices and monthly statements
- Perform any related duties as assigned
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- At least 2 years’ working experience in hospitality industry, experienced in Accounts Receivable/ Guest Experience is preferred
- Diploma or above in Accounting or relevant professional qualification
- Familiar with PMS / POS is preferred
- Mature, independent and detail-minded
- Good team player and communication skills
- Good command of English & Chinese is essential
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.