Our 2-year International Management Trainee (IMT) programme is designed to attract talented, passionate and enthusiastic graduates to ultimately create potential future leaders. It’s an opportunity to gain high profile exposure across our hotels, both in Hong Kong and overseas.
We are looking for…
- Bachelor degree holders in Hotel and Tourism Management or equivalent, with less than two years post-graduate work experience.
- Individuals who are passionate, fun, creative and determined to make a difference!
- Good team players who are highly flexible with an analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open to overseas exposure.
- To develop a well-rounded understanding of the hotel business, the programme involves attachments to every aspect of hotel management, focusing on key operational areas like Guest Experience, Restaurant & Bar and Housekeeping.
- There is also good exposure to support functions like Sales and Marketing, People Development and Finance.
- Another exciting element is the overseas attachments and developmental opportunities across our hotels.
- Preferences for your final attachment will also be considered to facilitate your decision on your final appointment, which will be at a Supervisory level.
BE ONE OF US?