THE UPPER HOUSE
Located within the Pacific Place portfolio, The Upper House is our first Swire hotel in Hong Kong.
Designed by Andre Fu, who is hailed by Conde Nast Traveler US as an “Asian Design Sensation”, The Upper House makes extensive use of natural materials, distinctive sculptures and original artwork. Hotel rooms have a minimum area of 730 sq ft - a size rarely found in Hong Kong.
The small luxury hotel was selected as one of the top new hotels on the Hot List of the Conde Nast Traveller UK and US in 2010 and one of the top 45 new hotels in the world by Travel + Leisure US magazine in the same year.
At a Glance
- 117 rooms including 21 suites and two penthouses
- Guest rooms have a minimum area of 730 sq ft, with 366 sq ft bathrooms
- Café Gray Deluxe, a restaurant on the 49th floor with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour
- Interactive information and games available via in-room iPod touch®
- Complimentary broadband and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Paperless check-in experience
Located on the top floor of the hotel is Café Gray Deluxe led by the celebrated Chef Gray Kunz. Commanding breathtaking views of the Victoria Harbour, the restaurant serves modern European classics with an accent on fresh local organic produce in a 21st Century Grand Café . The hotel also features a private dining venue and a sky lounge.